NEW CYCLE BEGINS TODAY. THIS WEEK I AM NOT PUTTING ANY %% ON THE WEIGHTS. USE YOUR BODY TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD LIFT!! ANY QUESTIONS: MIKEBURGENER@MAC.COM OR TEXT ME AT: 760-5351835
- high hang snatch+snatch balance no dip+ohs: 1+1+3 x 5 sets. the high hang is straight up and down. no power snatch!!
- snatch tempo pulls: 3 sets x 2 reps….10 sec up, 10 sec down. hit all 6 positions.
- sotts presses out of a front squat: 1 front squat+5 sotts presses x 5 sets.
- back extensions: parallel to ground. use weight and pause 2 sec at the top. 2 sets x 5 reps
- box jumps x 15 at 21″+ height.
- sit ups x 50.
The six positions are:
1-1″ off floor
2-1″ below knee
3-1″ above knee
4-mid thigh. Aka hang
5-the scoop. I call this the down position.
6-can be 3 different names….a. High hang if I am standing only. B. FINISH if I am exploding to a finish position from number 5. C. Can actually be a snatch from 5 position or a clean from 5. Depending on what we are working on.
We can also do tempo pause pulls where we would pause for a 1-2 second count at each position.
When doing both style of pulls (tempo no pause and tempo with pause) you go up hitting all positions and come down to Floor hitting all positions.