- Slice steak into thin strips and grill (or saute in pan) until desired doneness
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place pizza crust on top
- Top crust with pizza, ½ of cheese, peppers, onions, and grilled steak
- Finish off with remaining cheese
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly
- Allow to cool slightly
- Slice and serve!
*You can slightly decrease the fat and increase the protein count by swapping grilled chicken breast for steak. Vegetarians can also use a plant based protein source in place of steak.
makes 3 servings (2 slices per serving)